Cyber Instincts AB is a dynamic, resourceful and innovative IT and business consulting firm. We are an exclusive consulting firm with a strong customer focus and a vibrant employee-centric culture. Customer success is critical for us, and our most significant strength is our employees. Hence, we genuinely strive to ensure all-round satisfaction for our valued clients and employees. We care and do everything to make a positive difference for them.
We are now looking to expand our workforce and are currently looking for IT consultants looking to take on new challenges. If this sounds interesting, check out the job description below.
As a Security Test Engineer, you will work on exciting customer projects and use your knowledge and expertise to help customers assure the quality of their products and services. You will be responsible for the testing and quality assurance of connected embedded systems and digital cloud services. You will be part of cross-functional teams consisting of product owners, system architects, systems engineers, requirements specialists and will have the opportunity to bring your unique experience to make a difference to the team.
• Develop test strategy, test plan, test procedure, and test reports.
• Write cybersecurity requirements for product features and functions.
• Analyse product cybersecurity requirements, technical specifications, and system architecture diagrams to develop test cases.
• Develop and execute manual and automated test cases.
• Verify and validate cybersecurity requirements.
• Prepare defect reports for identified vulnerabilities and follow-up with supplier developers.
• You have experience in testing and verification of embedded systems/devices (preferably in the automotive area).
• You have some knowledge of cybersecurity concepts and principles.
• You have a relevant education/qualification in a STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics) academic discipline. (It can be degree or non-degree(diploma) qualifications. Other non-IT disciplines (Business/Management, Law, Finance, etc.) shall be considered if relevant skills/experience can be demonstrated.)
• You have decent skills in Linux and Python.
• You are familiar with popular services of at least one of the following cloud technology providers – Amazon (AWS), Google (GCP), Microsoft (Azure), Alibaba (Aliyun).
• You have a good understanding of SW development lifecycle methodologies (Agile, Waterfall, etc.)
• You are innovative and have good problem-solving skills.
• You are a team player and have effective communication and documentation skills.
• You have a passion for testing and quality assurance.
Meritorious/Very good to have
• Good knowledge/experience of automotive embedded systems.
• Strong programming and software development skills in Python, Linux scripting, etc.
• You have experience in cybersecurity and are familiar with one or more security tools, frameworks, or exploit frameworks (e.g., Kali Linux, mobSF, etc).
• Good knowledge/experience of automotive systems engineering.
• Good knowledge and experience in cybersecurity (threat modelling, risk analysis, etc.).
Bring all of the above, and we’ll offer you the following and more:
An opportunity to work on exciting IT assignments with renowned organisations, which will help to enhance and solidify your career profile and boost your professional portfolio. We’ll offer you a competitive compensation package in line with market rates and the stipulated Union requirements. We offer a competitive employer pension insurance contribution, health insurance, accident insurance, and life insurance coverage. You shall be entitled to 5 weeks annual vacation in line with Union requirements and Swedish laws. We'll offer weekend getaway conferences for team building, fun AfterWork events, games and sports activities. We believe in investing in people and encouraging personal and career development, so you shall have the opportunity to attend relevant industry conferences, training, and take certifications in line with your career goals. We’ll provide you with an enabling environment for you to grow your career. You will have lovely colleagues to work with and the opportunity to create lasting professional relationships or friendships that may continue even after your professional working life.
How to Apply
Send your CV by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. In your email, explain why you are applying for this role and why you believe you are a suitable candidate. Please kindly note that by applying you are agreeing for us to share, store, and use your data and CV for recruitment purposes. If at any time you wish to remove your data please email us on the above mentioned email.
Application period and Interviews
The application period is open until November 15th, 2022. Interviews and selection will continuously occur during this period, so submitting your application on time is recommended.