Cyber Instincts AB is a dynamic, resourceful and innovative technology and business consulting firm. We are an exclusive consulting firm with strong customer focus and vibrant employee-centric culture. Customer success is an important goal for us, and we find that our biggest strength in achieving that goal is in our employees. Hence, we genuinely strive to ensure all-round satisfaction for all our employees and valued clients. We care and do everything to make a positive difference for them.
We are now looking to expand our workforce and are currently looking for finance consultants looking to take on new challenges. If this sounds interesting, check out the job description below.
Job Description – Accountant with SAP FICO skills
You will work on client assignments as a Finance Consultant with good skills in SAP FICO, responsible for training and supporting end-users to enhance their understanding and expertise in the use of SAP FICO modules. Some of your responsibilities may include:
· Providing hands-on training for end-users on SAP Financial Accounting and Controlling (FICO) modules.
· Supporting end-users so they can perform their tasks more efficiently using the SAP application.
· Developing training materials, instruction guides and manuals for end-users.
· Organizing, coordinating and leading training sessions for users.
· Working closely with the training lead and other trainers to ensure a well-organized training delivery.
Who are you?
· You have experience as a financial accountant with good knowledge of accounting principles, concepts, and business processes.
· Good hands-on experience and skills in SAP FICO modules.
· You have relevant education or training qualifications (diploma, university degree, vocational training certificate, etc.). Non-accounting related education/training shall be considered if relevant experience can be demonstrated.
· You have good skills in Office 365 applications – PowerPoint, Teams, Excel, Word, and SharePoint.
· Excellent analytical, pedagogical, and problem-solving skills.
· You are meticulous and passionate about your profession as an accountant.
· You are self-motivated and have good interpersonal and social skills.
· You have good communication skills in English (verbal and written).
Highly Advantageous if you have
· Experience as a SAP FICO key user.
· Experience as a SAP FICO trainer.
Bring all of the above, and we’ll offer you the following and more:
An opportunity to work on exciting assignments with renowned organisations, which will help to enhance and solidify your career profile and boost your professional portfolio. We’ll offer you a competitive compensation package in line with market rates and the stipulated Union requirements. We believe in investing in people and encouraging personal and career development, so you shall have the opportunity to attend relevant training and take professional certifications in line with your career goals. We’ll provide you with an enabling environment for you to grow your career. You will have lovely colleagues to work with and the opportunity to create lasting professional relationships or friendships that may continue even after your professional working life.
How to Apply
Send your CV by email to email@example.com. In your email, explain why you are applying for this role and why you believe you are a suitable candidate.
Application period and Interviews
The application period is open until June 30, 2022. Interviews and selection will continuously occur during this period, so submitting your application on time is recommended.